WHAT IS 37.5?
37.5 Technology is a dynamic thermoregulation technology that triggers off of humidity.
WHY IS IT CALLED 37.5® TECHNOLOGY?
It’s named 37.5 Technology because it helps keep your body at the ideal temperature of 37.5° Celsius and helps to maintain the micro-climate next to your skin at the ideal relative humidity of 37.5%.
HOW DOES IT REALLY WORK? (THE GEEKY PART..)
Patented 37.5 technology uses active particles made from volcanic sand that have billions of micropores, massively increasing the surface area of the material. These particles also absorb infrared (IR) light in the spectrum that the human body emits it, and this light becomes the energy that powers the particle.
If no moisture (sweat vapor) is present, meaning you are cool, the particles retain this energy to warm you. If moisture (sweat vapor) is present, meaning you are hot, the particles use this energy to move moisture out of the clothing system. Without these active particles, water has no reason to leave the micro-climate until relative humidity is much higher than is comfortable.
37.5 active particles also trap odor molecules and then release them when they’re washed and dried. And speaking of washing, because the active particles are permanently embedded in the fiber they will last the lifetime of the garment.
37.5® TECHNOLOGY FEATURES
- 37.5 active particles are derived from nature
- 37.5 active particles increase performance and comfort
- Helps warm you up when you’re cold and cool you down when you’re hot
- Helps you maintain a comfortable personal micro-climate relative humidity of 37.5%
- Traps odors and then releases them when washed and dried
- Works for the life of the garment/clothing
- Removes sweat in the vapor stage before liquid sweat forms
Other Brands that uses 37.5 Material Technology: Adidas, Salomon, Bontrager
Back to Socks