ROKA GP-1X - Advanced Sports Performance Ultra Light Weight Sunglasses
Built for all-out efforts in mud, over cobbles, through the gravel, dirt, rain and fog.
The GP-1X was born out of direct work with the best world tour cyclists, to solve the problems they face in extreme race conditions. Tough enough for Paris-Roubaix, but versatile enough for the farm road down the way, the lower rim adds security and maximum protection from anything the ground can throw up at you. Ultralight and with an unrestricted forward field of view, the GP-1X boasts the world’s best optics in a sleek, stylish package.
- 57mm tall lens
- Ultra lightweight at only 26 grams
- Premium lenses that offer anti-fog, fingerprint resistant, and anti-scratch protection.
- Front and back-side advanced hydroleophobic coatings to keep moisture of any kind from sticking to the lens.
- Customizable Titanium core wires that offer ultra light stability while also allowing the wearer to adjust the temple pieces for a precision fit
- Patented GEKO Pads on the nose and temples provide optimal traction and comfort. No matter how sweaty you get, and which way you move, bounce, or shake — you’ll never have to worry about slippery frames falling off your face
- An extremely versatile high-contrast lens that’s great for partly cloudy to bright and sunny conditions. Rose hue makes white road lines, baseballs and golf balls more visible.
Cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, gravel, road cycling
An extremely versatile high-contrast lens that’s great for partly cloudy to bright and sunny conditions. Rose hue makes white road lines, baseballs and golf balls more visible.
Your view without / with wearing the GP-1X -Black/White Frame - HC Fusion Mirror