The Barton takes its name from Roka founders' favorite local swimming hole, Barton Springs. The modern rectangular shape is both fashion-forward and perfectly suited for a long trail run or a sunny summer afternoon by the water.
- The Barton frames are remarkably lightweight and incredibly durable
- Premium C3 Lenses fitted with super-hydrophobic and oleophobic coatings for anti-spotting, fingerprint resistance, and easy cleaning
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch for unimpeded vision
- Patented GEKO Pads on the nose and temples provide optimal traction and comfort. No matter how sweaty you get, and which way you move, bounce, or shake — you’ll never have to worry about slippery frames falling off your face.
- Each pair comes with three different nose pad sizes to customize fit for a wide range of nose bridge widths.
Glacier Mirror Lens
Great for everyday use in very bright and sunny conditions for neutral color vision, moderate contrast, and comfortability. Also suggested in deep water environments where a reduction in reflected blue light is necessary for comfort.
Your view without / with wearing the Barton - Crystal Grey Frame / Glacier Mirror Lens